We offer PMP training on weekdays and weekends in 2 hrs, 4hrs and 8 hrs per day format.
Each instructor led training boot camp provides 24 contact hours towards the certification requirements. An additional 35 hours are available online through Insite – Pass the PMP 5th Edition, a 35-hour course filled with audio and visual lessons, a testing lab with 500 practice questions, and a media center with exercises and handouts.
We structure our training for busy professionals, optimizing time spent in the class and minimizing time away from work. At the same time, we give personalized attention to individual information needs. Our courses are delivered over the Internet, reducing the costs of travel and lodging to attend the training.
PMP/CAPM Course Overview
When you take our live CAPM/PMP® Exam Prep Course you get more than just an instructor-led class. You get a comprehensive, accelerated learning program that includes live instruction, eLearning, step-by-step guidance, and all the study tools you will need to pass the PMP exam using materials licensed from Velociteach, a world class developer of PMP certification training material.
Why get a PMP
We offer PMP training on weekdays and weekends in 8 hrs and 4hrs per day format.
- 24 hours of live instructor led training
- 35 additional hours of access to Insite, an online study aid and course materials
- A course workbook and accompanying textbook
- Study flashcards for enhance retention
- A Quick Reference Guide
- 3 months of coaching
About the Course
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms that project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMI credential also positively impacts your salary, according to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries. The positive impact is not exclusive to the U.S. PMP credential holders in all countries surveyed noted higher median salaries than non-credential holders.
Who should attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
What is this course about?
PMP training from Silver City Pubulications and Training is based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) using the industry recognized Velociteach PMP certification material.
What learning benefits do you get from SCPT’s training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, outputs, and tools and techniques of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each.
- Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project & product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
- Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion the project manager’s professional responsibilities
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.