The Encarta Dictionary defines knowledge management as the organization of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment. Sounds pretty simple, right? Take a moment, though, and think about all the information that each person has in his or her brain. That’s a lot of knowledge!
Knowledge Management provides the tools you need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
Topics Covered Include:
• Understand the basic concept of knowledge management (KM)
• Identify the do’s and don’ts of KM
• Identify the KM live cycle
• Identify the new KM paradigm
• Identify the KM models
• Understand how to build a KM rational for your company
• Understand how to customize KM definitions
• Identify the steps to implementing KM in your organization
• Identify tips for success
• Understand the advance topics in KM