Microsoft Project is an industry-leading tool for project managers worldwide. Learn how to use the advanced features of Microsoft Project® 2013 and go beyond a basic understanding and to explore the more advanced features of Microsoft Project® 2013 in a practical way. Microsoft Project® 2013 has been completely redesigned, and we must say, we’re pretty excited! You will be covering some of the more advanced tasks like working with custom fields, in-depth resource management, and performance measurements.
Topics Covered Include:
• Set general, display, calendar, schedule, proofing, saving, and language options
• Customize the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
• Set defaults for task types and assignment units
• Create a template from a completed project
• Use existing projects, Microsoft SharePoint task lists, and Excel Workbooks to create projects
• Understand types of custom fields
• Create custom task, resource, and project fields
• Use a lookup table
• Create basic formulas
There are no reviews yet.