|Courses coming soon!|
We offer the Six Sigma for Project Managers training on weekdays and weekends in 2 hrs, 4hrs and 8 hrs per day format. Each instructor led training provides 16 contact hours of six sigma training for project managers. We structure our training for busy professionals, optimizing time spent in the class and minimizing time away from work. At the same time, we give personalized attention to individual information needs. Our courses are delivered over the Internet, reducing the costs of travel and lodging to attend the training.
This course begins by answering the question “What is six sigma?” and goes on to outline the six sigma tools and techniques that can be used to control quality in projects. Topics such as are lean management principles, the commonly used tools, and DMAIC are covered with a focuses on best practices for lean projects.
Six Sigma for project managers teaches the art and science of delivering successful lean projects. Participants will learn how to apply six sigma techniques and tools to improve overall project quality. The course provides 16 professional development units, or contact hours.
Course Benefits and Objectives
- Understand the history of six sigma
- Understand the value of six sigma tools for building quality in projects
- Master a set of tools and strategies to reduce costs and increase profits on projects and programs
- Understand the goals of six sigma
- Learn to integrate the PDCA cycle in projects
- Learn to integrate DMAIC in projects
- Implement meaningful metrics and measurements to improve business processes
- Reduce waste and defects by applying Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Learn How to Apply knowledge, skills, and tools to improve the quality of projects